Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fresh Blogger

Lemme start by saying i'll be blogging about anything and everything, my blog has no specific theme. Yes i'm very random like that. This is my very first post and it will be about NOTHING. Is this suppose to be in the 'about' tab? i dunno, i'm new to this.

So i decided to join the blogging bandwagon mostly out of hmmm i wanna share my thoughts too...lol.

Yeah i have a lot of thoughts in my head and since most of them are dumb its always better i keep them where they belong, in my head. Whenever i share my thoughts people around me mostly think i'm weird plus i'm not really the sharing type, somehow when i do decide to share i end up sharing with a complete stranger whom ends up thinking 'TMI i dont know you that well to be hearing all that' while i at the end of the day feel like i've done something inappropriate, oh wellz its life.

As i was saying before i got side tracked with talking about myself (i'm one of those people that turn whatever conversation you want to talk about to become about me, yes i'm that girl *covers face with palm*) so i decided to start blogging so i can share my thoughts, and speak my mind to a blank box on my computer. Yes iv'e tried writing on a blank word document on my computer. You would think that would be enough for me if all i want is to share my thoughts and speak my mind, well no its not enough mostly because no one gets so read it hence i dont get anybody's opinion on it. No i dont care about other people's opinions, anybody that knows me knows that, i 'm just curious about what other people's takes are.

End of first post, as i cant come up with anything to write about.

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog. Welcome on board! :)

    foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can TOTALLY relate to the need to have someone else read what you write. Somehow it's not enough to just let it out; somebody needs to acknowledge that I've written it!!

    ReplyDelete